Services available for all age groups:

intake imageAcademic Concerns

Learning Disabilities

Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)


Developmental Assessments for Toddlers  

How to get started?

Contact UM-PSC at 305-284-4265, ext. 0.

  1. Your information along with the reason for seeking treatment will be gathered.
  2. A NO-COST BRIEF PHONE SCREEN will be conducted in order to determine the appropriateness of testing needs.
  3. You will be assigned to an examiner who will contact you to schedule your first session.
  4. If your child is to be tested, you (not your child) are interviewed first. Divorced parents must provide proof of custody arrangements.

Contact UM-PSC at 305-284-4265.

PLEASE NOTE   UM-PSC is not designed to provide ongoing crisis management
for issues such as substance abuse, active suicidality, violence, or psychoses.

If you have an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.